Are you looking to organically Grow your business using digital marketing?
Have you ever tried using SEO?
If you are a large-medium sized business owner aspiring to grow your business or a blogger developing your personal brand to increase your community and tribe using the medium of Digital Marketing then one of the most important aspect is the your website or blog which acts as a robust and strong foundation for you.
Having a mere website is just not enough and not going to give you the desired results unless your website is SEO optimized and you constantly follow the features of a good SEO strategy. To execute this choosing the best services provider can be a tricky task. SEO ecosystem consists of the users, product or service providers (advertisers) and the search engine. Search engine shows results based on what users search terms are which are called keywords and advertisers offer those services and inform search engine through their web presence eg website, blog etc
What does SEO Mean?
SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It’s the practice of increasing both the quality and quantity of website traffic, as well as exposure to your brand, through non-paid (also known as “organic”) search engine results.
It is very likely that you would have heard about it, if you haven’t, you could obtain a quick Wikipedia definition of the term, but understanding that SEO is “the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s unpaid results” doesn’t really help you answer important questions for your business and your website, like:
How do you optimize your website for search engine?
How do you know how much time to spend on SEO?
How can you differentiate “good” SEO advice from “bad” or harmful SEO advice?
If knowing your audience’s intent is one side of the SEO coin, delivering it in a way search engine crawlers can find and understand is the other.
7 Reasons why SEO is important
- You don’t have to pay for traffic to you website
- 65% of users rely upon search engines for problem-solving information or solution
- Improved UX of your websites
- Trust and credibility
- Organic Promotions
- Be better than your Competitors
- SEO practices helps improves Time spent on website
What are the basics of SEO?
The world of search engine optimization is complex and ever-changing, but you can easily understand the basics, and even a small amount of SEO knowledge can make a big difference
- Good crawlability for engines to read your website
- Compelling content that answers the searcher’s query
- Well researched and optimized Keyword to attract users & search engines
- Appealing user experience and faster loading of webpages with compelling UX
- Content that is worth sharing so that it earns backlinks, citations, and references
- Page Title, URL, & meta description to draw high CTR in the rankings
- Snippet/schema mark-up to stand out in SERPs
Search engines work through three primary functions:
- Crawling: Scour the Internet for content, looking over the code/content for each URL they find.
- Indexing: Store and organize the content found during the crawling process. Once a page is in the index, it’s in the running to be displayed as a result to relevant queries.
- Ranking: Provide the pieces of content that will best answer a searcher’s query, which means that results are ordered by most relevant to least relevant.
Crawling is the discovery process in which search engines send out a team of robots (known as crawlers or spiders) to find new and updated content. Content can vary — it could be a webpage, an image, a video, a PDF, etc. — but regardless of the format, content is discovered by links.
Search engines process and store information they find in an index, a huge database of all the content they’ve discovered and deem good enough to serve up to searchers.
When someone performs a search, search engines improve their index for highly relevant content and then orders that content in the hopes of solving the searcher’s query. This ordering of search results by relevance is known as ranking. In general, you can assume that the higher a website is ranked, the more relevant the search engine believes that site is to the query.
A well written and relevant content that answers the searchers query is what the search engine looks for while crawling and indexing. The content should have strategic keywords to target in your website’s content, and how to craft that content to satisfy both users and search engines.
Next is the keyword research that gives you the list of relevant keywords to your offerings that the user is looking for.
Keyword research provides you with specific search data that can help you answer questions like:
- What are people searching for?
- How many people are searching for it?
- In what format do they want that information?
Next would be Performing ON Page SEO with creating the structured content and selected keywords with various images that can load faster and having relevant alt tags To establish authority, can be accomplished by earning links from authoritative websites, building your brand, and nurturing an audience who will help amplify your content. Once trustworthy sites link to your webpage in the form of backlink your page also tends to score better in search results.
What are the features of a good SEO STRATEGY?
A good strategy combines all the techniques describes above and constantly optimizes the content and keywords based on the dynamic environment including studying of the completion and its ranking
What does SEO Services Mean?
It include all the services mentioned below
Understanding Client Requirements
- Client Requirement
- Analyzing existing Website & Recommendations
- Performing Keyword Research with tools
- Proving Content Writing services with graphic designing
- Optimization of existing website otherwise hosting and creating new
- SEO Submission (submitting your website to be indexed by search engines)
- Link Building by creating trust with the content
- Reporting to client periodically
How to choose best SEO Services provider?
How to know if you are selecting a perfect digital marketing agency $$$$
Believes in White Hat SEO techniques
- On Page SEO – keyword with relevant content
- Structured data – correct information to google BOT
- Organic links – no paid links
- No click bait – providing correct information to users
Doesn’t follow Black Hat SEO
- Keyword stuffing – Are you looking for cheap running shoes? If you’re looking for cheap running shoes, look no further. Our cheap running shoes website is the best place to order your new cheap running shoes. Feel free to check out our selection of cheap running shoes from our cheap running shoes selection below.
- Cloaking – showing wrong information to google bot
- Tricky redirects: redirect o high domain rating websites
- Poor quality contents
- Paid links
- Misusing structured data
- Blog comment spamming
I hope so; after reading this blog, you would have got a fair idea of how to carry out SEO for your webpages.
- How to do keyword research by Komal
- Key research for beginners by Digital Studio
- Complete Guide On Page SEO by Digital Sandhu
Please share details to avail my services by booking a free consultation call… https://iamnitin.com/digital-marketing-consulting/